Wednesday, August 11, 2004

A new beginning

The revolution in my life .... Once again.. A rush of blood has change my world.. I hope it won't affect my studies.. My exams only next week!! LOL... Actually I am sad wad has happen... Even though sounds like I lost everything, I still have someone who is there all along.. Waiting for me.. Since I ever found out that she was there all along.. I never ever thought that even me going on a relationship wif another person.. She is still there waiting.. I truly appreciate it.. Last nite was one of my most worst nitemare.. A event that I never dreamt that would happen.. Now I just pushing all this sad moments one side of my life.. And live on wif life.. I can't be stuck forever... This morning.. I truly feel super sad.. flash back about the past wat I did wif ellice.. Everyone ask me why I feel so down and restless.. i almost cried... for what i have lost...

Now its time to change things... everybody's changing... and i dun feel the same... a new world order in my life... really boost up my moral after i went to celebrate hui ling's birthday just now.. i went home and did my homework.. for the first time this year.. i manage to control my moral .. mode to study.. and now all the things that hit me this morning .. immune to it now.. i guess that there are somethings in this world u can't ever change.. only u can change the way how u look at it.. all about how u set your mind to think... thats why i would really like to make my ending last nite related to avril lavinge- my happy ending... i dun want to end up getting shit.. now its just the begining... my life.. my pride.. my love..

No comments: