Wednesday, August 04, 2004

SuckA MOrning!!

wahh... suppose to go sentosa wif the class this morning.. then last min my parents dun allow.. kena scold like f... watever... prelims so near must study ya rite.. even i stayed at home today.. u think its gonna make me study? got piss off.. then play ps2 the whole morning.. afternoon i am gonna sleeeeep!! then night band practice in my room.. such a shit day.. the starting aready sucks.. i guess the ending would be a career ender.. i haven change my clothes since this morning.. aready pack everything up nice nice.. then kena jam at home!! wahh.... whaha... this shit i get everyday.... i am just drafting away from home.. gettin sick of it.. at least if i leave it for a moment.. i get to miss home.. but now its the opposite.. getting sick.. no matter wat i have at home.. it will never ease my pain.. such a pain in the ass sitting here ... wtf is wrong with me these days.. maybe i am in illusion of hell.. everything seems nothing to let me have free flow of life.. chokin when the rush of blood wants to get to my head..

No comments: