Thursday, September 23, 2004

I never let my dreams slip away! =)

been really busy this days studying i guess ? =) must really do well for my n levels.. than i go for my o levels next year !! can't wait till my n levels are over!! cause i wan freedom!! can go out anytime i want and can work! =) but then i must start fasting after my exams also.. aiya.. nvm.. i can bear the pain...

today watch dougeball *not sure spelling* wif ellice lol.. veri funny movie and short also lol... wanted to watch resident evil 2 but dun have.. lol... i suddenly feel time is fast and slow this days.. when i am in the train and bus traveling.. the time really goes veri slow... without my music.. forgot to bring my headphones today! i was like dying.. only can sleep... but when i was wif ellice .. time really fly damn fast... but it was good times doh =)

my father everyday keep pestering me to break off wif ellice.. but i dun give a damn.. lol.. when he talks abt it.. i ignore him and dun talk to him... he really THINKS TOO MUCH!!! say things until go so far... i guess he dosen't understand the kind of relationship i am having now... he thinks that i doing this for fun and its bad.. lucky.. my brother dosen't objects to it =) but he keeps distrubing me abt first love lol... sometimes it will really happens.. ya know... but i have faith in mine alot.. so i wan to prove him wrong! =)

i feel much more motivated than ever since being wif ellice =) thinking of her makes me wan to have the will of studying.. cause i will not let her down .. thank you dear =) hope i dun distract her studies also.. i wan her to do well and make her parents proud also ... her parents really cares abt her alot.. but somehow not in a correct way i can see... no matter how they treat you they still yur parents k ? =)

actually now i just making my time pass by faster at nite.. waiting for her to call me lol... =) hope i dun fall asleep than never answer... its been quite a while since we really talk on the phone.. hope that tonite shall be the nite agian ... okie .. so i end here ! =)

I will survive!!!

No comments: