Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Muse rocks man!!

Hello... today was sick when i woke up this morning.. din felt like going skool.. but sitll i had because i have to pass the cds to jin hua and do my test.. tml her bqq .. i dun think i can go because i am sick.. plus must pay $10!! wahh.. friday still got another bbq from zh hao.. the gu niang man... Well frankly my thoughts and feelings for the past few days.. i still have thoughts about the past abt the times i had wif her.. it was like it was all a dream.. even it did happen it feels so werid.. life being single is not bad after all.. the funny thing abt her is that she straight away had another bf after she broke off wif me.. it sounds so werid.. lol.. watever la.. my bro saw her at science center for a couple of days.. than i told my bro this.. u expect me to do wad? go there now ?? haha got to be kidding.. i rather sleep at home.. and i shouldn't bother to care abt her anymore... cause this is was she asked for.. so be it...

Life in skool has been okay la.. improving everyday.. listen to class more.. i think i gonna study hell of alot by now.. my parents bought so many assement books for me.. Recently i became intrested in playing drums.. dunnoe why but its damn fun when i try to play muse songs.. Sing for absolution is a nice song... damn slow and relax.. even if its rock.. its smooth.. =) now i going to have english tution too.. from my bro's english tutor last time one... on saturday he is comming.. i wrote him a essay about my wish of a talent i wan to possess and how i make use of it.. of course i talked abt music la.. but i think its badly written by me haha.. nvm la.. should learn from mistakes...

Can't wait!! one more week i am going to australia!! yea..

No comments: