Sunday, March 27, 2005

Sunday

Hello mates... i dunnoe why i read my blog's past enteries... can't believe so many things did happen to me.. in just 1 year.. lol.. amazing!! Well now.. i am starting to understand certain things.. What has brought me down and how i fight my way back up.. why things just go wrong... why people behave this way.. why i am being treated like this.. all this questions run through me almost everyday.. answers which i am not sure of.. the only thing that keeps me going is the will to go on in life.. even just being alone.. a future that i once shared wif has been gone.. now a new future is ahead of me.. shall i take the step forward? of course i will.. if i dun than i am stupid.. because i will end up being left on the self..

tommorrow skool starts again .. 5 more days!!! to going australia ...!!! YEAAEA WHOOO HOOOOOOOO MUAHAHAHAHA.... yea yea yea yea.. it would be a good time to clear all my doubts that i been having for this month...

No comments: