Saturday, April 16, 2005

Damn tired

Hello... =) been very lazy to update myself.. there are so many things i wan to say but i am just damn lazy lol.. well i can say that life has been okay la.. only a few werid things happen.. not talking abt the dreams i had.. haha.. i still dun fell the stress of o levels yet.. i am not studying to my best yet.. haha.. i must start studying somehow.. my mid year is comming.. next month.. wonder if i could study myself or i need someone to really kick my butt than i will study lol.. I think that i still have so much more inside of life that i can exprience.. Now its like i am really enjoying as much as possible and yes i am having a great time. but can be improve =) i miss jamming!! this morning i played every instrument that went into my eyes.. and suddenly i start to listen werid songs like slipknot? Finch? shade apart? haha...really werid..

i am mentally and physically damn tired now.. i can sense that my life is comming near towards the start of peak.. lol.. my peak would be like so long later on in the future.. but i know that once i finished my o levels.. life will never be the same... not to mention i used to had plans of what to do.. begining of this year or ever ealier.. but now those plans i had are all erased and rewritten.. i got the freedom to choose whatever i want now.. lol.. but the consiquences are one thing i have to look for too.. haha... well.. i think my greatest would be living and studying in australia after my o levels =) hahaha... i just love the sports and people there and everything!! life would be greater.. than here! some ppl say that living for life at australia might not be good.. but .. WtF?? of course i wanna travel around the world dude.. hehe...

talking abt events happen one after the other.. i dun think that by thinking its all fated is the right thinking to have.. it dosen't make sense.. beacause only god have the abilty to do that.. right??! haha.. we have our own choices and freewill.. thats why we are created for! come on.. you are the script writer of your life! so thats what i am doing.. writing my story .. i hope when i die.. i hope to have a copy of what i done here.. haha..theres nothing to hide anyway.. i always hate keeping feelings and thoughts with myself.. making myself feel to self centered.. i am a straightforward person.. for those who truly do know me.. ye know wad i mean.. i hate beating around the bushes... bla bla bla .. in the end wads the point? haha.. still the same.. its either i suffer one shot big time or slowly suffering the pain until it hits the final part.. Duh!! i of course take it one shot..

Theres nothing else i can type here except myself.. thats the purpose of the blog.. its like my diary to write down my feelings.. if some ppl think that i always think for myself.. ye may be right.. or u may be wrong.. well.. let me tell u this.. god and me comes first.. always.. secondly is my parents.. than my family , relatives, friends, and the people around.. its this way.. i got to make my own stand first before i can go around helping others.. but i might end up hurting them!! lol..

okie.. yea.. i fill up so much words.. i am damn tired.. ZZzzzZZz

No comments: