Friday, September 09, 2005

back in action

Hello dudes!! i am back here on blogspot.. wad do ya think of my new blog skin? greenday? yea they rox=) sowie that i kept this blog dead for a very very long time.. maybe cause my house is now downstairs? =x cause of my freaking o levels!!

my prelims is next week.. and now.. i am like.. not 100% focus? damn.. haha.. well i have to do well for prelims no matter wad.. i been practicing my maths so hard.. until i only revised for maths!! wth.. my humanities can go die aready.. i think i read the book 2-5 times.. the summarise ones can aready..ahahhaha... my mind still isn't on exams.. i just can't wait for all this to be over.. =(

i heard that i type to much for my blog? sowie if the person reading now is getting lazy to read.. well.. this is me.. and i wanna be myself:) okay la.. i think i from now onwards post here the small ones and maybe the longer ones on msn space? yea cools.. all my pics are there.. go take a look if ya one

check out on me.. i made that poem.. i din took lit.. so if it sucks.. i dun mind cause i suck at this!! hahaha... wahhawhh.. i am going nuts.. i prefer this blog to my previous one.. its more organise.. hehe...

maybe i show update everyday? haha if u all wan me to update more often.. pls shout it out in my tagboard!!!ahah keep this alive..

RAWK ON!!!

No comments: