Monday, May 01, 2006

helloa..

hello!!! was up was up.. omg i din blog for quite some time aready.. hrmm.. oh yea yesterday i went shopping!!! bought a new pair of shoes and bag!!! wahahhaha... loving it man!! later gonna play soccer to test out my new shoes!! haha yesterday also had a soccer game.. and i invited ayat and zul to play wif my bro team.. omg.. ayat is good la.. i think if i were to tag wif him striker.. it would be so cool.. we just have this chemistry together.. ayat scored a brillant goal.. and yea i missed a good chance to score when i blast it over the post... wahhaha.. nvm la.. it has been a long time since i last played.. so yea its quite regretful not to play often la.. ayat is really a nice guy la.. he is helping me to get into the np soccer team.. so yea.. i really wanna play soccer once more... because its just something i love to do la.. like my music!! so yea.. we going to sign up nssl together also.. yea.. and here is the bad news.. i hurt my back!! i went to head a ball.. i jumped up la.. than this guy behind bend down.. than i like kena overturn and landed on my upper back.. almost my neck.. wahha.. i thought i broke something la.. lucky its nothing much... oh yea i got to do my homework now .. so yea bye

No comments: