Thursday, October 05, 2006

bored home

hello everyone.. it has been quite a long holiday for me yea.. and its fasting month too.. well i have been damn bored at home recently.. and have this weird feelins like u noe when u think that yur left alone by the world and i just lay home watch movies and do my things.. time just pass by like that even i could not remember wad day is it..

well i am currently listening to this song "All my life" by kc and jojo. its one of my childhood fav song .. i really like this song because its a special song meant for someone special..

its has really been very slow for me these few days.. well i only blog when i have things to share with.. basically i have not been anything lately so yea.. so its sad that i like u noe.. couldnt do anything different.. well i hope and i pray that maybe someday i can find something to spend my time on =)

No comments: