Thursday, June 14, 2007

after sometime

after sometime i finally made up my mind.. its the 3rd nite here in russel house i overnite in a row lol.. having those heart to heart talks.. really made me feel so much better.. sometimes its not nice to say i do deserve better, but looking at the way things are.. i really do think that i deserve better.. lol.. believe it or not i brainwash myself for 2 nites of drinking with complete highness to really clear my mind . yea i should take a step back so i can see the bigger picture and look it from a different way of how things are... i never forgive myself for being so silly and dumb to actually waste my time.. there are so much more to look out for. my happiness has always been the people around me.. but people cant always be happy.. life is always about ups and downs.. going through these kind of stuff is just another lesson in life to learn. and i laugh at the past because of those silly and childish thinking, looking at it from a different way its just not worth the thought.

think that a picture is my life
everything that i do are the lines
so it becomes a picture
who is gonna paint my life?
thats the question that everyone will wanna know

tml going back home.. well i guess i am starting to miss home lol..

No comments: