Wednesday, June 20, 2007

in the lost world

ohh okay i am back in school.. dunnoe how many days.. suppose to meet kelmon shim they all at 1pm well guess wad i came 1.30 pm and i am the first one to arrive.. wtf haha.. well i had a big argument at home before comming to school.. my parents trying too hard to control me.. the more they try the more i rebel.. thats me and u cant change it..my mum even said if she knew i was this bad she would had disown me long ago.. well i always felt that i was suppose to born living the hard way somehow.. because i need some hardship to really get my thinking straight.. i always go through hardship before getting it. Forever they always accuse me for doing things that i dint do.. when can they ever understand what i am going through. they will never listen and they don't care my thoughts.. parents are always right.. right my ass... they always assume everything is right.. come on la.. we are living in the world 2007 not 1807. where we have so little knowledge and little to do that u can know what is good or bad.. the modern world now is so complicated. they parents just dun get it what is evolution. which causes a big misunderstanding and remain stubborn oh yea cannot blame they are getting older so their brain must not be able to take it.. so yea when parents dun understand and dun wan to means a side of them is getting handicap when they cant accept the modern reality due to their old age.

my mom question me what is hell.. lol. i was like u are asking the obvious.. lucky i was kind enough not to say that hell IS HOME!! i was like trying to get out of hell just now in the morning.. i can no longer follow orders from them exactly man.. it feels so degrading.. i am gonna be an adult soon so yea i should practice making my own decision.. i complain to them why are u always monitoring every step i take.. even i go school during holiday go gym also must question me why ? cannot study ? wtf.. it fucking piss me off when u get in my way when its time to have break.. its term break of god's sake .. my dad expects me to study and refer my subjects .. wth..

enough of my house shit crap family talk.. cause we never really had a nice conference between b4.. its always about pain and trouble they want.. "oh this is good for your future" this line is getting old to use dude.. i know what future i want and i should live reality fighting for my destiny

last night a good time playing dota and ended up talking abt gals wif them hahaha.. its hilarious.. oh yea guys.. we dun need em.. they need us =)
rock on dudes!

No comments: