Saturday, August 11, 2007

shit




wtf am i doing here.. its 5am now and my exam is 10am later. wtf man.. i still got to study .. well npd was okat took some pics from my bro lol.. went out wif his mac crew.. well damn pai sei sia.. cause i like a stranger extra .. anyway had quite alot of fun duo haha.. i was like the whole day.. omg omg i never go singfest .. wth.. =( well the fireworks and air planes actually made my day! wohoo.. lepak wif my bro and his gang la.. bo bian hahaha... all my frens busy self studying sio..!! haha.. i going nuts because of the exams.. omg omg.. please please just let me pass and fast forward time for once :D haha.. and let the good time roll ..

anyway.. i still high over the happenings on baybeats! yeap yeap.. anyway i got a job opening 12 dollars per hour.. work as a teacher? teach play game haha.. cool eh? at nan hua sec eh.. dun play play haha.. but too bad one of the days is the first day of challangers.. anyway cant wait till camp and music camp! oh yea of course spending out time in the jamming room for days agian!!

No comments: