Sunday, January 03, 2010

I AM BACK!!

HELLOOOO
I am back to start blogging again. Hoping that blogging will mantain my english standard as I recently sign up with British Council for the IELTS examination which is to enter any uni with a english cert as i flung my o levels english its like soo under rated la . i dun believe i am a D7 english student. After like 3 years since o level and now finally i have my chance to prove to everyone that my english isnt that bad okay..

A Happy New Year 2010 to everyone and i hope everything has been good so far
i realise the last time that i blog was when i broke up with my gf,but now its has been 2 years we have been together =) still strong as ever. i really love her alot . It just amaze me how much she has changed my life and all the wonderful things we had this 2 years. She is the girl that completes my soul, without her i would feel so empty.

Just came back from a soccer match for JAWS and we won 4-3 . But i am still disappointed with myself for not scoring when i had quite a number of chances. Overall i am glad we won the game, just that for myself i have yet to improve alot.

Still waiting for my next pay check so that i can quickly get my SKATES!!! i been for it like since forever.

Just wanna end this post when i send my condolence to the family and band avenge sevenfold for the lost of a drummer,friend,family the revered. Can't imagine someone so young could just be gone.

The Year 2009 we lost many great people and even a friend of mine and now the year 2010 is gonna be a year when great things are gonna happen and seriously i cant wait to finally start my NS lolz . its like 4th of MAY .

No comments: