Sunday, August 22, 2004

I will make my comeback!

For the first time since the mid year.. i feel super motivated to do well in my n levels.. cause when you know that you have no choice but to take this path in life.. you got no fear of anything.. cause that is the only place you want to be.. even i fell down and hurt me and other ppl... the journey has to be continue.. there is no stopping in this world.. time cannot be control.. so every seconds and every breath counts... I have to make my stand sooner or later.. cause i know how much it will affect me through out my whole life.. I shall make my dreams come true one day.. Even when it is fate that i cannot make it.. ppl saying.. i dun care.. cause i created my destiny.. my way.. i need.. and i decide wat i want to have and i fight for it.. and when the time comes and i make it.. it is fated that i can make it after all.. no one knows wat fate u gonna get.. it always on your mind games.. you decide wat u want.. and you must fight for it! give 100% in everything to achieve it.. I will ever give up in my music.. cause i live wif it.. All the effort i put in it.. it was all worth it.. but still the better to come..

There are so many things need to be done... i lost everything recently.. its sad on how i lost it.. but there is only one thing that i lost which i cried for.. that only one thing has change many things in life in me... i never felt this love from anywhere before.. its just tragic on how things happen.. i cherish everymoment when i was wif her.. but now things has change... things aren't the same .. all i can do abt it now is to hope.. and my passion for fighting her is just like my passion for music.. cause of all the stars that had faded away in the sky.. she is the only hope star there left to reach.. for now i just let the time pass and see how the flow goes.. cause once i found someone like her.. i will never go out to find agian.. cause you will never get to find someone who you want to be wif and is willing to share both dreams together.. its only once in a million..

Everymorning when i wake up, its a brand new day to start with... my tale,my story,my life.. continues to live.. full of twisters in it.. screw up myself many times.. and ppl screwing me down back.. and one day i be the screw driver that either screw ppl up or down.. touch ppl lifes and make a difference for the better.. after my n levels.. i promise myself that i will start making music wif my band.. and slowy we will succed one day.. we have to work very hard for it.. and i would like to thank to all my friends who had been supporting us lately.. even we din did a great job... they still encourage us.. thanks for all the support.. one day when we make it.. i will never forget who support us.. i will remember =) wat matters now is we must make it up there first.. to be worldwide known.. many hard work.. my studies .. i am going to shift it to music.. so i do music study when i grow up... then we have many chances.. yea we build our dream together

The feeling of playing music is the only thing will control my emotions... I love this world.. even it has been bad things happening recently.. I will live wif it.. and live in this world till my last breath.. The world , the people , the music....

No comments: