Monday, August 23, 2004

There are times when i need to be strong

yesterday nite went out wif my class celebrate wei liang birthday.... lol.. go esplanade there walk around take photo then i play guitar at the empty aread there where the break dancers are.. lol.. sing song until so ps ps... =) then we walk walk then go marina bay eat steam boat.. hahahah eat until dun care.. eat lots lots of beef and chicken.... abt 2 giant plates i share wif one fren eat finish.. haha then go champange somemore lol... then photos also... hope i get a copy too... my hair veri weird.. just cut 2 days ago... haha.. just dun feel the same me.. =) got to bear wif it.. the sides are short.. i left my front growing.. wanna have tom delonge hair style .. where the front part cover the eyes.. so when play guitar on stage.. dunnoe to look at ppl and play .. hahaha. =) jkjk i should have my oringnality...

afiq bought the local band eletrico album...so damn bloody nice!!! hahaa,, reminds me the time when i go baybeats at esplanade.. super cool!!! the song i want you is super nice... =) they can go far... one day my dream is the be like that too.. but a bigger one..!! =) today going to jurong east there the swimming complex wif the big slides all that lol.. swim wif my class ppl... i veri tired.. but still go for the sake of them haha.. ho hwee overnight my house... we play game last nite.. until 4 am.. then we talk talk.. until i sleep =x haha.. its fun la.. now he still laying down on the matress on the floor sleeping.. too comfortable aready... well... last nite chat wif ellice on msn... i can't really explain clearly abt my feelings abt her for 2 weeks ago.. but now i am sure wif it... i feel veri bad and guitly for just leaving her like that 2 weeks ago... she was veri hurt by me... until now.. i still feel s0 guitly abt it... i dunnoe wat punnishment must i take to show that i acutally still care ... its never easy going back on track this way in life... but the main point is that.. it is the Track that leads me in life that my dreams are... and most of all i still love her alot... it has been that all along abt my feelings.. being force to forget abt her is a painful thing.. its like taking out a hook off my heart by just pulling it out... also i want show her the way in life should be... there are so many things.. i also learnt a few days ago.. that you will take wat it takes to show how much you love for gal.. so i must make my stand strong and clear now... from where i fall..

Living in this world if full of mysteries and puzzles... fixing and sloving it up pieces by pieces.. slowing you have the clear picture of wat we want... this world needs to be peaceful one day.. all mankind when one day there are no division among each other... everyone is equal.. lead by leaders and beliving in one reason.. that is when there is peace in the world.. regardless of race,religion or blood.. we will be the same... so respecting each other in this world today is the best to keep things peaceful=) understanding is even better...

No comments: