Monday, February 06, 2006

3

it is confirm that this friday results are out.. I seriously want to have less than 20 points so i can stay in jjc.. i only had this thought only after taking my o levels.. thats why i having double thoughts.. haiz.. i should had put in even more effort la.. so i am confident abt it.. so afraid my results really screw me up..

well mates.. i really wish to stay in jj.. if i dun.. i would be sad.. even being in jj for only a month plus.. it has become a part of me.. the friends.. the teachers.. the faces.. the spirit.. after all the effort in put in jj wif my commiment in soccer and ogl.. it was all worth the blood to shed for.. today training was damn xiong la.. ran 300m burst.. 5 times!!! wth.. my legs cant even move properly la.. than play match after that.. than kena scold like wad la.. haiz.. its okay la.. i can take my mistake and learn.. now my body heating up because i have been not feeling well and i overwork my body out today.. almost vomited during training..

well tml gonna watch movie after skool wif celes and kuinoi.. dun abt the rest.. bryan said he had shadow meeting.. i suppose to go for coffee bean class lessons.. but since this is our last week of skool.. i wun let u all down and go on wif u all =) because this is the only chance in life we will have..

i really feel like making a tribute to jjc when i am gone.. to show my loving memory in jj that i will never forget.. cheer mates =(

No comments: