Wednesday, February 08, 2006

5

today wasnt really my day.. but i rather felt quite peaceful.. i was actually so anxious abt the vjc match the entire whole day.. cause this could be my last match playing for jj and play against such a strong team.. leassons today were cool.. everything went smoothly.. and quite slack.. played badminton.. lol.. to actually warm my legs up la.. i felt my legs so tight in the morning.. after that had maths.. and yea went to jp wif matin,bryan,celest,liying and sarah.. to actually eat 1 hour b4 the match.. ate ice chendol.. haha.. and yea i thought the gathering for soccer was 3.30.. but its actually 3pm.. haiz.. kena rushed there la.. than we started warming up.. kicking around.. had my shots quite accurate.. lol..haiz.. anyway.. later we gathered and huddled.. we sang the skool song.. facing the spporters.. i felt so honoured to have the fans there supporting jj.. faces of my frens mates classmates jj mates... and i look down and up the flag.. bending my head down closing my eyes.. feeling the meaning of the song .. it was very emotional.. could be the last time hearing the skool song.. i was like come on!! lets go and win.. sadly we lost the game 2-0.. we played well.. i was proud of team jj.. i know we can make it to the championship.. i took quite a long time on the field feeling the last breath of team jj.. i am gonna miss my soccer mates.. and the supporters.. i got to thank u all those i ask to come and support.. it was a great exprience =)

results in 2 days time.. yea.. the story is yet to be continued..

No comments: