Sunday, March 05, 2006

creep

today was an emotional day.. thinking of just 1 thing.. and yes it did make me feel so lost.. in the morning went for wu shu.. went to jun wei's house first.. than train on some of my rusty moves in wu shu.. injured my groin badly.. so yea.. cant kick much.. today when i was sparing.. i felt like giving my full force out.. but i cant la.. or else i will die.. after that went to work.. everyone at coffee bean was like.. MING!! u still working? surviving? lol.. than act like they forget me la.. i just felt that i wanna be isolated the whole day.. stare blank.. after my work.. i went out to my work place the tables there.. the outdoor part of coffe bean.. the view was fantastic.. and the wind was strong.. i stood on the pillar.. where below me was a cliff.. i just rasie my hands up and close me eyes.. why am i feeling this way.. the wind blew my sorrows always.. felt better.. my fren at coffee bean was singing the 'creep' song.. lol. it really suits my mood la.. felt like screaming ...

anyway.. i just cant wait to go skool la.. all the jc start aready.. while the polys all still got 1 month?? =( =( .... i wanna like start studying seriouslly.. and yea.. play soccer.. do everything.. better than just work and work everyday.. oh my.. i think without music .. i would had gone nuts.. music control my emotions..

i guess that life for me.. it begins wif happiness.. and passion.. tuesday going for youth flying club interview.. to get my private jet licence.. wif kenny.. called me during work la.. haha.. it will be another week break.. dunnoe do wad.. till sunday i work agian.. i got so many things in mind wanna buy aready... get a good laptop.. get a crumpler laptop bag.. get a bike? get new shoes.. get new shirts from topman.. get a few pants.. get more gel and wax.. omg it makes alot of difference when i wax my hair.. or else i look like nerd.. gotta gear up wif confidence to start studying hard agian..

lulululu... all i can say mates.. Welcome to my life ! yea simple plan .. haha this is so sick.. more like mattew bellamy.. i wanna be.. i also feel like being kurt cobain.. do wad he is most happy doing... but sad la he kill himself because.. wad ppl love to see him to do is wad he hate most to do.. so yea.. life is quite unfair.. shotgun to the head.. think i should like go and learn turn table.. so can learn to become slipknot.. aggresive emotions.. always

No comments: