Wednesday, March 08, 2006

lalallala

omg mates.. been going out everyday to town.. since monday.. shites.. i am so broke now.. staying at home.. will just make me think think think until i go nuts.. its soooo boring at home.. =( tml is jj nite.. alot of ppl asking me if i was going.. wad do ya think? lol.. duh!! going of course... oh mann.... skool starts like next month for me.. soooo long... i at home blasting music into my ears.. the same song.. over and over agian.. addicted to this song.. don't you forget about me.. it really suits my mood now.. serious.. haha... having mood swings.. felt so good playing soccer just now... but i got injured in just 5 mins.. so unlucky.. i hurt my foot bone.. soo pain!! yet i played for 4 hours .. hope i wun go nuts until i go and do something stupid.. tml afiq asked me to go clementi gym to work out haha.. need to pass him the money also.. think i go for awhile only... i badly want skool to start asap!! i super bored.. somebody please just kill me.. so i wun suffer lol..

life is amazing yet boring now!! cause staying at home..is like URHH... cant do much.. anyway.. hope tml will be a better day la.. cause i will be going to jj nite!! hehe =)

No comments: