Monday, April 03, 2006

going to camp

hello mates i am going to camp tml morning.. yea good isnt it ? i am gonna be away.. miss ya all =) if u wish to update me.. just tag my board the happenings.. thanks if u do.. my bag is so big la haha.. super jumbo size.. but who cares.. its gonna stay in the room anyway.. so yea.. i now listening to american pie band camp soundtracks.. really cool.. smooth and nice flowing... my emotions pouring out in the night.. feels really good =) was chating wif bryan just now on msn.. were like pouring out our trouble and doubts.. and he remembers wad i used to say to him lol.. haha.. bryan if yur reading this.. i chat seriously sometimes ya noe.. i mean like i really take it in and i do think abt what we last chat abt.. not everytime but at least i do... yea... when yur down.. stand up and take a look around.. and keep on moving.. cause if u dont u will be stuck the haze of troubles.. well.. i just love this line from sum41 'i try to be perfect but nothing was worth it' haha its nice la.. too many songs have gone through my head.. and changing my thoughts.. i think music has somehow control my emotions.. dunnoe if its good or not.. lol... anyway.. i love the music i listening now.. cant wait for camp to start tml and now its 2.30am and i have to wake up at 7.30am lol.. 5 hours.. haha.. kk i think i better stop here.. oh yea.. thanks for everyone who is reading my lame shit blog haha.. cause sometimes its hard to understand what i am saying here.. well i shall end this entry which i told bryan just now.. i am trying my best to enjoy life now.. no worries no doubts.. just go on and enjoy! =) cause i am Mr Brightside... !! haha rock on dude

No comments: