Sunday, April 02, 2006

hello

hello mates.. tml is my camp and i haven pack a single thing yet lol.. i am addicted to this song now.. pieces.. by sum 41 it rocks.. !! =) omg tml camd and i going for a soccer match during the camp.. yea yea big day out tml till thursday... u noe sometimes i wondered the things i done day by day.. sometimes i felt that i should had done something else.. now i have all the time in the world. and when skool starts.. i can make my own time table.. 3 years.. yea.. i guess its gonna be a hell of a ride.. i been playing soccer non stop for 3 days.. and tml would be the 4th.. yesterday went to ccab to play wif kris and his acs baker frens.. its super hot la.. in the morning till noon.. than i and kris chill out in the toilet in our shorts lol.. lying down on the seats and just daze and talk talk.. haha.. after that we went kap to eat macs than we walk to beauty world to get his pants... lol.. than walk back la.. somehow we have this chemistry to just talk alot haha.. i dunoe why but it doesnt work on everyone.. there are frens who i can just talk non stop... and laugh laugh and yea just talk alot of things la under the sun or moon..

well i cant change for the sake of the people because its me =) its not worth it la.. i wun be happy myself like that.. anyway.. today played at tanglin sec ... played only 15min? wtf? haiz. hope tml play full game.. so yea can score more goals.. anyway i got this catchy tune last nite.. wanted to make a song out of it but lost my spirit =( the line is I WANNA BE THERE WANNA BE THERE YEA YEA YEA =) lively and funnky tune .. haha gonna figure it out someday .. sum 41 rocks they rule my life from now on... their songs is always i am better of dead or i am better of my own.. lol... sounds so loner? well i am la.. admit it =) cause i spend like 95% on my own so yea.. makes me offically loner..

this room is so empty..that i am better of dead.. lol.. wtf... anyway.. i think too much music can make me go crazy sometimes.. there was one time i wanna be like slipknot.. haha.. rasing up hell .. anyway.. camp i tml tml tml tml tml yea yea yea wooohooooo... hehehehe... SO AM I STILL WAITING... FOR THIS WORLD TO STOP HATING... CANT FIND A GOOD REASON... CANT FIND A HOPE TO BELIEVE IN .!!! teTEteDa TEteda wohoooo!!!

ROCK ON!!!!!!! \m/

No comments: