Sunday, April 23, 2006

woke up at 1?

hello mates.. so sowie i din blog the past few days.. cause i like couldnt find a time to blog as i have been busy hahaha.. no la.. i had been tired doing stuffs la.. omg omg tml skool starts.. but than its starts at 8AM!!! wtf.. not fair sia.. others start at 1pm.. haiz.. haha i think my course the lesssons are much more packed than other courses.. basically learn almost everything in engineering.. so yea... tml have maths hahaha.. i think my maths.. rusty!!! oh ya.. the stupid teacher go and uninstall my anti spy ware and anti virus.. than all the spy and virus comming in my com like no body business.. wahahha.. now got this stupid pop out la.. wtf.. haha i dun care i reinstall my own anti software..

wanna change this blog skin soon!!!! haaha cuase i have dreamweaver now!!! muahahahaha.. can finally make my own skins=) cool. yea.. anyway.. i got to say that i love NAGA!!! mauhahah everyone is mad in there.. all kinds and specs of people... but the weird thing is that where they live muahahah.. all over singapore la.. and some even not in singapore lol... wicked wicked... i join song composing club and cannoe polo ... soccer have to wait for the F!@#!@ trails which is in june!!!! WTF la.. so long... at least have some training session for the freshies or wad la...i was saying that i go set up my own club for the freshies to play hahaha. cause 2 months is too long la .. .wtf.. anyway afiq join my up for nssl.. hahaha COOL SHITE!!! but the thing is that all my shoes are torn =( i got to get a new one soon..
anyway i wanna go bath now..
parents bringing me out later.. collect my jeans and maybe some shopping ? hahahahah
RAWK ON!! \m/

No comments: