Tuesday, April 18, 2006

yea

hello once agian people!! =) first time blogging on my bed and its 3.19am now.. i suddenly got worried that my laptop battery might be spoilt or the lifempend of it become very short.. lol.. seruious la.. it keeps droping by 1% each time i go check.. haha nvm think it can last until i go to sleep =)

today went out wif my mom and dad .. went to funan.. where i got my cakewalk music creator 3!!! wahaha my dad bought it for me.. =) so happy la.. cause its something i been wanting to learn.. how to compose music tracks on my very own pc.. cool eh.. and it comes wif a midi usb cable.. how cool can it be.. haha anyway.. wads even better is that my dad bought me a pair of topman jeans!! woho.. i love it.. wear it to skool everyday i swear haha.. skool next monday and tml nono later got naga outing... gonna meet themm so fun eh.. =) oh ya i spend almost my entire night checking out the new software and was chatting wif lina lol.. i show her the music which i composed not long ago.. My fairytale.. lol she go and post the lyrics at her blog la haha.. nvm.. i feel quite honoured actually someone did that... i suddenly feel like having this full burst making music agian.. it is just something i been waiting for a long time to do la..

it just feels so good la to be so free using a computer anywhere anytime.. the only bad thing is that the battery dies out quite fast.. =( if only laptop batteries are like handphone.. wouldnt it be cool? hahah.. i think my one can last less than 2 hours .. so sad la.. if the battery dies out so fast like that.. my dad gonna kill me la.. =( i need to start saving now.. and WORK! yayaya i wanna work la.. study and work... i need money so desprately now.. to meet my needs...haiz... nvm la.. now just live off wad i can get.. =)

cant wait to meet u guys later!! wohoo =) naga all the way..

No comments: