Monday, June 19, 2006

w

today something really struck me.. something i been wondering why i been blogging since dunnoe when.. since i was sec 2? hrmm.. cause pearlyn is like so anti blogging and say that why would u wanna let people know yur personal stuffs and feeling.. for me i dun see it that way.. i mean like .. i would love to share my thoughts and feeling to everyone la.. because its something i know that it is harmless? blogging dosent mean telling people just how you feel and what u do or wad so ever.. i treat it like i am sending a message to who ever reads my blog.. why do i hate why do i love? why i do i care? everything has it reasons.. abt my feelings.. hrmm.. maybe because i really have no one to talk to? i admit i have quite a loner life but.. there is always someone who proves me wrong that i aint one.. and that is those who will always stand by me.. family or frens.. well.. what ever i blog is not always my 100% of what i think or feel causei feel that everyone have the rights the kept some thing within them.. i do have my presonal stuffs that i have kept deep inside too.. i kind of love blogging because i love sharing my thouhgts and feeling.. cause its somewhere i can really express whatever i want.. being in my own world.. being the ming he is always is.. sometimes things just keep repeating to me.. i just felt like its worthless in this life.. because whenever u wanna start anew people just cant treat u that way cause u aready gave them the impression.. so the only way i think is that just shut the fuck up and smile.. always keep it cool and steady.. i believe this will keep my temper down and learn =)

and for those who do read my blog.. i would like to say thank you for your support =) thats one of the reason why i blog.. cause people just like to read what ever rubbish i type somehow hahaha... i dunnoe why but thats the way it is... tml gonna work agian.. 9.30am.. so yea nites amigos.. RAWK ON!

No comments: