Sunday, June 18, 2006

back

hello people.. sorry haven been blogging quite some time... came back from chalet few days back.. okay had fun.. world cup fever and all that.. and i lost quite alot =( i been feeling sick since dunnoe when.. just cannot recover fully.. guess must be the way i rest or something.. tml gonna start work aready.. expecting to at least get 500 plus... gonna save the money and maybe use 50 to bet on something haha.. clear all my debts also.. i think my debt can sum up to 100 sia.. working the entire whole week.. guess that all my fun is over now =( talking abt my previous post being like so fucked up.. i guess things are getting clearer now for me... i had a good talk wif chee fatt abt my worries and everything.. think that i am being too self centered sometimes..so ya.. this shouldnt had happen la.. anyway i still haven mention my sweetheart yet in this blog.. so ya those who dun noe was going on for me .. so yea i am attached now =) abt 1 month plus aready la.. btw her name is pearlyn.. got to know her from ngee ann.. okay la.. i dun wanna say anything much here cause i scared i say wrong thing later she come kill me hahha.. jkjk... i dun think she noes i blog la.. haha.. well.. i am actually quite surprise of how things happen.. never did i expected things to be so fast for us.. but it has been a hell of a ride la.. still building up together.. so yea.. the only sad thing for us is that i hardly get to have my time wif her.. so ya.. its has been quite sensational to just get used to things now.. things i still yet to tell her i haven .. haiz... as time goes on i hope i still now wad i am doing and i am still the man i used to be.. as happy as always =)

No comments: