Monday, June 12, 2006

fuck fuck

i wanna get out of this house aready la.. fuck man my dad.. i noe my fault i skip lessons then u noe wad.. tml i got chalet he dun let me go .. say i go hotel sleep better wtf right.. fuck la.. i gonna leave tonight vanish far away.. this is the the alot of time i been thinking about this.. i am trap at home .. fucking trap.. i cant do anything much to get out of this fucked up place... i gonna a letter to give my reasons of awol.. fuck la.. its holidays and no going out.. fuck it.. if u gonna control a 18 year old son at home fucking sick at just doing nothing at home.. its way of my limits.. the laws even states that if yur 16 or above u can just roam around wifout yur parent concern.. so yea.. i am being treated even worst than that... i can even just torn or chill out... i am aready the lowest point of my life and yet he smacked my head just now.. u push it too far away aready.. he said this if u wanna live like this get out of the house.. i go word for word this time .. i just wanna fucking kill myself..

No comments: