Thursday, August 17, 2006

in skool

hello! well i am in skool agian.. reached early .. nizam and hairul should be reaching in abt 10 min time.. gonna study today wif them.. yea today is thursday.. and tml is my maths exam.. i gonna revise my maths entirely today.. got to at least know how to do all.. careless mistake is okay la.. but if dunnoe to do.. die! haha.. i realise that i am quite lucky to have only 2 papers for the examination.. i heard people are taking 5 papers or wad.. But the mass com people are aready on holidays since last week.. they have no exams.. they only have presenation and that kind of stuff.. lol.. what i do really miss having fun when the examination are nearing .. is SOCCER!! wahh.. no skool training.. no court soccer in skool.. damn sian.. i bet wif u next week after my eltech exams.. i gonna choing to play soccer haha.. well maybe this examination break is also good of my injured ankle.. i dunnoe whats really wrong wif it.. but yea its still not fully recovered.. so yea.. its not as strong as ever... i got to train to my tip top condition agian.. when i can just run non stop and creating chances for the team.. be it scoring or assisting..

well i am alone here infront of the cheers in my skool.. behind the bus stop... just sitting here enjoying the wind and looking at the people around in groups... well .. people might think i am a loner or some thing haha. .well.. i am waiting for my frens so yea i am not.. listening to songs wif my headphones.. too bad i cant download songs in skool.. they kind of block it or something.. also i got no games in my laptop haha.. cause i reformated it!! hrmm i got movies that i downloaded from irc but no idea how to watch them.. its somekind of weird file formats..

well.. how i wish everyone is in skool and exams are over.. we can go jamming or play soccer... lol.. its 2 months break!! gonna work for a few days for sure.. hacing chalet and yea maybe my family gonna have a holiday at this lighthouse which i went ages ago.. its a small island off singapore.. its has only a lighthouse and 2 chalet houses
its really small..
can say its only 3/4 of the soccer field size haha definately gonna bring my laptop.. bring my guitar.. bring my ps2.. bring alot of moives.. bring alot of food!! haha.. gonna have fun duo.. having foc chalet and class chalet too.. it will be a time really for me to relec.. but can be boring la.. so i kind of expected it.. next month i am gonna start fasting!! wahahahha.. than 1 month later its hari raya.. a time to get really really busy hahaha =) well it would be nice to see all my cousins and relatives once agian..

i am gonna end 1/6 of my skool life in poly.. i felt like it just went pass just like that.. its freaking fast la.. hahaha but i only will finish studying here entirely in 2009 wah.. lol.. than i enter ns in june 2009 around there... finish ns by 2011 june! omg that really sound damn far.. i would be hrmm.. 23 years old by than.. no idea what my future brings yet.. omg i sound so damn old la.. i am only 18 now.. 23 is like 5 years later.. everyone that i noe around me definately is gonna look different like mad..

i guess its a time to really enjoy my time in poly haha.. wahha i just called nizam he say 15 min more .. omg.. i am so damn bored here alone la.. and there are people playing at the soccer court.. but its sizzling hot now la .. the sun is like a volcano haha.. guess i just reserve my energy.. =) btw i have a soccer game this sunday but than i having exams on monday.. hrmm.. thats intresting yea? haha.. last sunday i played okok la i think. i guess i under performed.. this sunday i gonna give all out.. hope ayat is comming so yea our partnership can bring us more goals..

haiz.. damn.. i guess i continue surfing the web around haha and maybe just sleep or something so yea..
rock on mates!

No comments: