Monday, August 14, 2006

life is short

hey everyone.. i haven been blogging for quite awhile.. maybe because i was busy thinking and that point of time i have nothing to say much.. so yea now .. maybe i shall type out some of my thoughts.. dun know if they make any sense.. but this is what i come to after all the thinking.. hrmm..
life is short and temporary but life after is eternal.. everything i do now.. i am confused what my future brings me later.. i haven been flashbacking my memories for the past 2 years.. what happen.. seriously.. what i missed the most was when i was in love wif my previous galfren.. besides that.. maybe how i work my way up towards my music? this 2 things that i recalled.. god i am sure i do miss those times.. and now things are just going the way i din expected it to.. and people come telling me that everything is all right and its normal.. well.. i am sad to say that its just not i wanted it to be.. its like .. hrmm .. u noe.. just becoming a swinger .. playing around wif people hearts that kind of stuff.. and the meaning of love to me is like so simple and kind of dumb.. its damn stupid la i think.. u have someone who u called yur bf or gf than.. the only thing that u do is that yur just be there physically and just say all this mushy words and than u forgive everything.. besides that maybe u have fun dating and all that kind of sweet things.. BUT .. this is the part which i really look into.. yea But when you find yurself into a big big trouble and the whole world is gonna crush on you.. espcially when u quarrel wif yur bf or gf.. will he or she still be there for you ? ya they can like confort you.. but the thing is that they are not always by yur side giving you all the support you need.. it used to be that love is like u can find it like fishes in the sea.. but now.. you just take a good freaking look.. the sea is polluted.. just my luck that i came across wif this gal not long ago who really ruin it.. just spoilt the meaning of it.. well well.. i am not gonna avenge this on anyone else.. but i just have to say that i am quite disappointed of how things are now.. and its sad.. freaking SAD!! imgaine the divorce rate in 10 years time.. my words.. if u dun believe.. u wait and see..

well well.... i guess it would be a very long time till i am lucky enough to find one agian.. someone who will make me believe in love once more.. or else its all bullshit i can say.. oh yea.. this is a phrase i thought of when i thought of my past.. "Let me see you once agian, so that we could know wad we need and at least i have the chance say goodbye to someone i remembered always" its sad for me how it ended more than a year ago.. but yea.. well.. i admit i took things for granted even now ? i watched a moive just now wif zul "the click" its like showing things that i believe that it could make sense.. and its damn sad .. DAMN DAMN SAD when you took things for granted and you never have the chance to tell the one you love that you love him or her.. omg.. its really sad la i watch the show.. he had a rewind of his life showing how he treated his dad.. and he just din look at him and din entertaint his day.. and that was the day his dad died ! omg.. haiz.. i guess that being emo at times like this for me maybe its good.. ya never noe.. cause all i noe now is that i have to be a better man..

i always had this idea to kind of look up back to my ex and at least have a chat wif her.. but than.. i guess.. maybe its not the time or maybe.. i should just move on and i might happen to catch her someday agian.. its very hard for me to forget because it was the first time i crave someones name into my heart.. and its the only one i had.. so yea.. i just have to face the facts and move on..

times like this.. i will always remember who were there for me.. and never ever take things for granted..

rock on mates =)

No comments: