Sunday, May 13, 2007

HELLO everybody.. okay its me back from a serious hangover.. hop nite was great!!! 163 and above ROCKS!! it was a brillant idea to get high b4 the concert hahaha.. i actually din really remember how i played but i know i swing here and there alot.. i have been waiting all my life to have this chance to really rock that HARD!! i dun see an end to all of this... ITS JUST THE BEGINING!!!!!!!!! WE ARE GONNA GO GIGS AND CONCERTS OUTSIDE REAL SOON!!!!! AND I JUST CANT WAIT!!! Everyone in the band did great.. was really proud of them.. and think that we are the most happening program on hopnite! but sadly its the openning la.. cause its like u noe people as usual come late will miss it.. but well at least most of them still get to see us rock. finally all the effort we put into jamming and practice has been paid off.. such a big relief we did acutally played as the person in charge almost cancel of my performance la.. damn lucky we got the chance.. i looking for more pics or better still videos during the performance..

after the performance we all just lepak and got bored looking at the other performance.. i dun know why maybe because my freshie felt bored also thats why.. haha.. i ate rubbish la for hopntie.. haha.. we stayed in school really quite late.. by the time we got to russel's house it was aready 2am.. and hell yea no one manage to beat me in winning 11 wowhoohhoo... felt damn good to be a pro haha... after that went to drink really really alot.. omg i remembered that i couldnt even walk straight haha.. but it was a hell of a nite to drink alot.. alot of nice drinks.. i think? maybe i aready drank too much.. haha... but the hangover the next day was damn horrible.. and i still went for npstrings practice... and guess what my instructor dunnoe if he is joking say i will be the solo of my section? and i was like huh?? hahaha i wanna keng one ah.. i aready kena sit center front.. well oh yea details to np strings concert nexy week .. MUST MUST COME!!
its nice trust me even duo its classical
=)

DATE 19 May 2007 Saturday
LOCATION NGEE ANN POLY LT 26
TIME be seated by 6.45pm ends 9pm
ADMISSION FEE free!!!
(confirm wif me yur comming asap.. by sms or msn also can just say u comming i need to count how many comming)
hope to really see u guys there.. =)

ps: i think i shot myself at my head 2 days ago.. omg..

No comments: