Wednesday, May 16, 2007

hello... today was a better day i guess.. things are so much clearer now and it seems like things are back to normal too i guess? anyways... i got 2 missing post in my blog.. my 2 post which i posted yesterday is missing because of my hamster!! haha .. okok not my fault not my fault.. anyway liked i said it doesnt matter to me. if it is or not. what matters is that everyone is happy =) well the only bad thing was skipping my np string practice haha.. well got kind of lazy la.. tml also got reharsal.. so yea.. give myself a rest la.. so watched movie in the library instead with almost everyone there.. uea that reminds me watching bubble boy 2 days ago... i really miss that show alot.. when i was sec 3 i almost everyday kept watching that movie over and over agian.. and the main song for the movie is from blink 182 thats why!! haha.. okok tml is my SA test omg!!!! i still dunnoe alot of things .. hope tml during skool can like u noe.. study? haha maybe i wake up early tml go school study or study during my break.. work some things out wif myself.. test is after school.. and after test got np string reharsal.. so yea. basically i am packed wif my time tml.. well well all i can say that today is beautiful day!!! rock on mates..

No comments: