Sunday, June 03, 2007

pain!

hey. omg today is like one of the most painful day for me.. went to play soccer at bedok just now... lost 4-2 =( but i manage to at least pull 1 goal in hehehe.. i think i am very weak now.. i bang into this ang moh super big size and now my chest hurts like hell.. even i laugh also pain... then 2nd half i totally cannt play.. cause i injured my right foot.. because of that i cant walk now.. damn sad la =( my whole body in pain.. well it shows that i must TRAIN!! hahaha...

ming is gonna train back to his best agian and even better.. soon u will see the beast AGAIN!!! haha.. i miss my soccer days la.. i mean soccer is something i really would commit..but i din had my chance last year as i wasnt good enough.. now i just focusing on getting better.. maybe next year i try agian..

i am so happy yesterday actually went shopping wif my dad.. spend 210 bucks!! on TOPMAN!!wohoo.. i got alot of new stuffs now.. damn cool.. super happy. hehehe =) well wished i had like no limit to get what i want...

its been a long while since i met someone who has great interest in music.. and that really makes me happy cause now i have someone to really share abt my music passion.. i can go like days talking abt music.. and its just so nice to talk abt it. haha..

my test is tml and i studied just now.. think it was alrite =) what i can say now is that ITS FREAKING HOT !!! these days the weather killing me.. must on air con almost everynite then i can sleep..

No comments: