Friday, June 01, 2007

just another fuckin day

today i had trouble waking up lol. but got skool in time.. friday is always a fucked up because i always dun feel like going school because i have 3 different classes in a day so ya always get to split wif the mates.. next week my common test and i still dun feel the pressure cause i think its not so though after all studying =) mark and chek wye decided to study in school instead of going to redhill .. so yea obviously i still in school then.. my hp batt is dying soon.. damn it.. i cant wait till common test are over! so i can jam agian wif them... i really miss miss jamming and all.. recently have been practicing my guitar alot... i am real proud of myself because i think i have brought myself to another level in guitar.. playing all those insane guitar solos.. its fun anyway.. i got to learn to sherd someday..

after these few days passing by.. i tried to move on but still a part of me still remain in wonder.. well guess it takes time to just really let things go..

got to catch jet in singapore next month!

No comments: