Sunday, May 27, 2007

feel so empty

today i went to zero to hero briefing wit mark chek wye and indra.. well i am in the vocals .. i will get vocal training and classes from now on.. sounds cool rite? haha.. i been waiting for all my life to be train wif vocals.. after that went to play a soccer match at boon lay sec... omg it was SOOO hot.. playing agianst this ang moh team.. so what?!! haha.. i scored the winning goal and broke their hearts.. the very last min i score and i really celebrated damn funny la.. ahhaa.. i was like doing the DX sign and do flips and hand signal. haha .. well i think i need to train my fitness alot.. anyways i think my vision of being a player has improve definately.. after that went to eat and went home to jam alittle and i was freaking bored =(

the entire whole day
without contacting you
makes my day empty
i sat in my little room
thinking of you
struming my guitar
filling the music with feelings
that i had for so long
sometimes i wish
that i could scream my thoughts out
so the whole world can see me crying
not given a chance to say
the words into yur eyes
it just keeps me falling .

well i was really suprise to met hamster yesterday after cannoe.. i mean like .. i thought the weekend was surely gonna be a time when i cant see her and its really u noe.. she asked me why am i so emo the past few days... but i dint have the chance to tell her everything as we only had like so little time to talk.. but i was really really like u noe.. relief that she came and talk to me and disturb me.. and was happy of course... but the only thing i couldnt understand why.. is that she don't have the mood to talk to me abt things that will make things less complicated... there are so many things to clear about but its like all jam in my head..

i dont know why u wan me to delete my past 4 days of post.. it really made me feel better after typing all my feelings here.. because i din want my thoughts to be unheard.. and i forget abt it someday.. even its bad or painful thing to remember i shouldnt erase it away.. learn from it and just move on...

tell me one good reason why its so hard to make things less complicated

No comments: