Wednesday, May 30, 2007

after the long nite

helooo... omg i miss so many classes.. today i suppose to go class at 9 but i only reach school at 2pm... slept over at mark's house.. because i went to zouk last nite.. well it was ok la.. but just too packed.. hate to be in a crowded area.. well yesterday was a day for me to really do whatever i want.. i overdose myself and i was like in illusion and just fell asleep and woke up.. felt the better part of me.. and yea its time to get going ming! why should i trap myself from the world.

anyways in the morning was playing guitar wif mark in his room.. was really awesome.. we both were like wowowoowowowowow... can play hand of blood hahaha.. its damn fun la.. then we listen the song and play then try agian and agian....

i got my warning letter agian.. and my dad has been really pissed off. and my exams are next week..

damn fucking bored waiting for my class to start

No comments: