Tuesday, July 10, 2007

back on track finally!

okay its been a long time i updated.. not really long but yea.. been busy and all.. and maybe lazy? my laptop is fucked up again =( my mon drop my laptop on the floor from the chair.. heard the loud sound BANG! and i was like oohhh shitt =( now my com is nuts.. sometime okay some time go crazy.. then i cannot see the screen.

anyway this week so far so good.. i realize that i am actually back on track on alot of things . my studies especially. my car and bike license too. tml my bike prac . and going to gym again ! hehe.. i think i am too skinny.. and weak.

oh ya this thursday also must perform in school so yea.. my must prepare the songs. and this saturday also. np strings. and next week session i got to do a solo!! wth.. haha.. i think i can do it if i practice la.. just now was at the guitar shop.. omg i really cannot tahan sia.. see all the guitars.. so yea i wanna train alot on guitar until the highest level.. but i am a slow learner i think . maybe i din have the proper guide to learn thats why.. all these why i pick up the skills from the net? haha.. maybe a few from frens.

no matter how busy i am in life.. i always have the time to chill and alone.. so yea its good =) so i dun have to always be stress.. oh yea i got the force vomit tickets aready!! woohoo ! hahaha.. think gonna catch a movie this weekend. but no plans yet. so yea anyone interested??

they approve the song we compose for zero to hero aready. so we can go full gear ahead with the song.. power!

No comments: