Friday, July 06, 2007

awesome day

WOOT!!! finally a song!! WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg i love my band.. the song we just jam just now.. omfg.. it sounds freaking awesome seriously.. i hope that my vocals don't spoil the song.. now i got to modify the lyrics abit here and there..

finally the time has come.. ! my rockin world has been BORN!!
i wish i could just rock my whole life.. going all over the world.. with the crowd infront of me.. my band blasting our own music.. rocking their hearts out. to share the world with our music..

my guitar will always be my beloved wife haha.. i am nuts but it really really feels good to play music with yur own composition.. finally i can scream my lungs out to the world abt how i feel. the times like these, feeling hopeless , feeling i'm losing it,feeling alone, feeling down, feeling down, feeling jealous, feeling tired. its all gonna come to an end. because music is my drug my life.

i found my world of rock finally. i won't be alone because my band is rocking with me. and thats all i ask.. its enough to rock my freaking world upside down.. one day then my chance will come.. to seize the day.

ROCK ON BROS!!!!

No comments: