Monday, July 02, 2007

don't cry

it felt empty today and it has been going through my mind alot of times wondering whats wrong and gonna happen. i spent most of my time jiwang in school today .. lol.. especially with firdaus he and his malay jiawang songs.. making me feel more emo.. we just sat at the atrim while waiting for shim haha.. mark called my hp just to mention that he is just only 6 meters away! wtf haha.. its like u noe.. haiz... after school went home to pass them my towel and shirt. then went of for np strings. the best time to jiwang and play guitar. got alot to catch up duo haha.. long time never play so damn rusty. tml is my IS day so yea its gonna be a farking short day. and having my bike practical in the morning .. =)and jamming practice in the evening.. and then go WATCH TRANSFORMERS!! WOOHOO!!!! =)

today i missed percival gl outing farking sad =(
also din get to train at the gym

all i noe ... fir yur rite.. jiwang the best hahaha

No comments: