Sunday, July 01, 2007

shoped

i finally changed my pick up!! wohoo.. dimarzio pick ups!! each cost $120 .. but its times 3.. so its $360 !!! hahahaha.. but its awesome la.. my guitar now AKA my wife is WOHOO!! hahaha.. power to the core! ... can rock anytime anywhere... anyway the whole day was in town.. walking up and down the streets or roads of bugis.. ate ZAM ZAM wohooo power! =) eat until shiok.. then go esplanade chill out.. ate ice cream .. green tea is nice okay!! haha.. don't blame.. my taste buds said so! =)

anyway.. life is getting back to normal..
the thoughts i kept in my way.. worrying...
sometimes i feel that i should had done more
but i guess that luck has never been on my side
unlucky choices and always am a jinx to such stuffs
explains my 2 years of single hood..

what fir said is true .. JIWANG THE BEST hahaha.. means emo the best.. always emo emo emo elmo haha.. it makes us realize what life is sometimes.. thats why ..

No comments: