Friday, June 29, 2007

bless troubles

heeelllooo.. i just went to check out bryan adams video on youtube.. he is so damn bloodly good la!! check this out he sing wif celine dion

http://youtube.com/watch?v=QkAYSUjtLbs&mode=related&search=

this is like WAHAHHAHAHA!! i wished i had a wife that could that with me on our wedding someday..

anyway.. i would like to say something that i should had a long time.. for these past few months.. my life has always been ups and downs.. i really really wanna thank those who had been there for me... even when i was outcast and when i just simply wanna emo alone .. i couldnt imagine what could i possible done without u guys.. i know i have been like sissy boy who always emo and feel down when things don't work out.. and hearing all my repeated thoughts.. you know who you are if u had =) you guys were awesome.. seriously.. even when i was out of hopes and wanted to give up.. yet you all encouraged me to go on and fight till the end.. no wonder i always enjoyed chilling out with you guys.

i just wanna say thank you guys! =) ( shim,klemon,mark,russ,cy)

well abt my mission? its comming to an end.. i dunnoe whether to say its a bad or good news.. before it ends i must use my last bullet... or else i will just shot myself.. so don't tell me its not worth trying for even when i am left with 1 bullet and a broken heart.

scars reminds us of who we are and what we went through in life. the blood shed shall not be forgotten. so that we will know what to look ahead in life =)

i always wanted to write a song about my emo thoughts
so yea the title is gonna be "Broken dreams"

i am into alot of screamo and hard trash this few days.. it has made me kind of wanna train more and more energy..

just jammed just now wif mark and chek wye.. haha.. its like a pain relief for me screaming my heart out.. singing what hurts the most screamo version haha.. still deciding wad 2nd song for our competition..

rock for life brothers!

No comments: