Thursday, June 28, 2007

tired !

now in class doing nothing much but just to day dream.. slept late last night.. so i had abit trouble getting up due to my body aching all over.. because of training.. omg it hurts like hell and i cant move much now.. today actually nothing much to do in school.. can sleep and all haha.. only came school to actually do my SA remedial .
enrolled my bike license yesterday so yea.. soon enough gonna star riding =) no worries abt transport and being lazy and all ..

well i got to say life is much better than i expected somehow.. been going to the gym quite alot to work out and all.. being happy and carefree but well i always worried abt my studies.. i think i need to actually plan out my schedule so life wont be so messy.. if i count the things i need to do until the end of year.. hrmm let me list

1- save money for my guitar pick up EMG!!
2- finish my bike license
3- finish my car license
4- get to go singfest wif a7x mxpx and all!! =)
5- go baybeats catch chris band
6- study like hell to push my grades
7- train for canoe expedition comming soon
8- practice for np strings solo songs
9- to win zero to hero band competition
10- make my own album of music
11- get a girlfriend so i can stop worrying so much
12- form a soccer team to play soccer weekly
13- get my own bike
14- plan my financial solutions
15- to start working again somehow ! so i can go shopping!
16- to upgrade my house jam room.. need bigger amps! more cymbals.. at least 80% sound proof
17- establish the rock band that i always wanted so can perform GIGS!!!
18- go to batam and thailand for holiday with my mates
19- go challengers camp !! wohoo fun =)
20- to transform into SUPER MING! wooohoo... hehe..

omg this 20 things to do before the end of year... damn stressful haha and its like not done yet..

No comments: