Wednesday, June 27, 2007

bad results =(

omfg cant believe i got only 5 marks for SA wtf.. i checked the paper again what i wrote .. well i dunnoe wad the fuck was i thinking when i was doing the paper.. even the simplest formula i write wrongly.. my lecturer is really pissed off at me for like scoring so low... got alot of work to do now to revise and all.. retest is comming so yea got to like prove that i can do it..

sometimes the greatest enemy we face in life. is yourself.
so ya should had done better and all..

anyway today was suppose to be a happy day for me i dunnoe why .. i just felt happy the entire day.. =) going to bbdc to enroll my bike license and renew my pdl.. after that go cannoe training..

i realized that i am in a kind of transformation lately . in alot of ways.. well.. i am now training my vocals now.. my voice is something that everyone wouldnt wanna hear.. so ya.. someday i prove those motherfuckers wrong.. i never dared to even sing because of the humiliation.. well it takes alot of my guts to really start singing confidently .. not also i training my vocals.. but also my fitness.. next week having nafa test so yea have been training alot recently.. omg gym training may sound like abit u noe boring or tiring.. but somehow i got the hang of it and i enjoy working out now =) hahaha.. it just motivates me to just work out more and more.. but of course after training will feel super shag and all and the day after my arms and legs will be aching all over haha..

well.. besides my vocal and fitness also have been into alot of things recently.. started listening alot of screamo and metal alot ! hahaha. but i kind of love the way they play the music.. very fast and nice ! =) on 12th july maybe might perform in school wif the band .. so yea.. i just love playing music la! getting high on music is like on of the cleanest way to get high ! and its damn shiok.. haha.. my neck still hurts since last Saturday.. with the heavy head swinging hahahha..

well i think things are going smoothly from now on so yea.. should keep it rolling and enjoy life =)

No comments: