Wednesday, July 04, 2007

seize the day

today was quite a long day? well i went to school had normal lessons then was like everything is normal.think i am slightly more hard working now? but still need to push way more. coming to think of it, about my situation. i have quite alot of things in my mind and i need to do.

1-choose the 2nd song for zero to hero ( should be choosing tress by marty casey
2-settle russel bass
3-settle my debts that i owe.. oh yea oh yea bros before hoes
4-do my tutorials
5-making sure everything is okay for bozo
6-booking my car TP this friday
7-finding a time for my bike prac
8-preparing songs to jam this friday in my house.
9-prove the people wrong who don't have confidence in me singing
10-canoe training this saturday must go

i got to like list things out so i can catch my breath and move on. it has always been a hell of a roller coaster ride for me all these while.damn shagged now.. update more later =)

No comments: