Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Realise

hello once agian... today i seem to realise things that are suppose to be about a month ago.. Well ... things happen faster than i realise.. The change in me is what is all about.. Since this year.. i been trying very hard to focus on my O levels.. and say things that i wanna have alot.. which are some too big to set goals.. yesterday totally vend all my feelings out on this blog.. because that is what i only see and felt..

just only today jw tell me things propely and i see it now.. too late.. but better than never.. i dunnoe how am i gonna prepare my life towards the future.. things that i ever wanted seem just under my nose.. all i got to do is work very hard for it.. dun take it for granted.. I love to be always motivated towards goals.. cause its give me disire of the things i want.. reciving one thing that is good to have and giving is also as important things in life.. today i read this chinese book which i took from my fren to read it as it has love saga seeds all over the cover pictures of it.. the title in chinese is " doing things which are correct or wrong.. its all because doing it for love " thats one thing i encounter.. and have many stories in the book and began reading aCHINESE book! haha.. I can say that i am still not recovered from what has happen from the break up.. things are still not clear.. after seeing it clear.. the truth hurts but.. i have to learn from mistakes..

this year i had been recieving alot of internal and external motivation.. thats why it has made me for what i am.. shouln't be proud of it.. being selfish is also one thing.. well.. life still has to go on for me... do the best of what i can produce =)

No comments: