Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Silence

This is the translation of An Jing

Only the piano is left over to talk with me for a day
The sleeping cello
The old silence
I think that you have already made it very clear
I understand and I know
You will not miss
You say you will feel sad, I don’t believe
Holding you being with me
It is only the past
Hope that he really needs to love you more compared to me
Only then will I force myself to leave
You want me to say it, it is very embarrassing
I basically do not want to part
Why do I still have to use subtle smile to carry across?
I do not have this kind of talent to
Tolerate you and accept him
Don’t need to worry too much
I will constantly live well
You have already left far away
I will also slowly walk away
Why must I be yielding to you even for separation?
I really do not have a talent
Won't become silent this fast
I will learn to give you up
It is because I love you too much

No comments: