Monday, March 07, 2005

This is life

hello people reading my blog.. sorry haven been updating it for a long time.. well the big news is that i just broke up wif ellice and ya.. there are many reasons that i may know or not know.. whatever the fact is.. this is life.. things just happens .. shit things only happens to shit people.. and i am certainly dun wan to be the one who gets all the shit.. haha..

i decide to write my whole story abt this break up.. here so i can really see how i express my thoughts about it and see what u ppl think... well.. it all started not more than a month ago.. she was asking a break up cause of religious reasons.. than i was of course very shock and sad... i kept telling her that i want things to work out before just running away from it.. than somehow she changed her mind and decided to go on this journey wif me.. than i was touched when she said that she can't bear to leave me during valentine's day.. i really was greatful on that day.. i couldn't find the words to describe but i learn to be more careful wif her..

well less than 3 weeks later... she said that she is busy the whole week claiming that she had things in skool and activites.. well i said okay.. i have very important things to tell her abt the relationship... so i just waited .. and just 2 days b4 that.. she message me that she wants to meet me on the next monday and we seprate.. i was like WTF?? only the next day i manage to get her to tell me why... which was yesterday.. dun sound like her but its somehow very suspicious.. its directly or indirectly still from her cause she allowed this to happen.. so of couse i lost my faith for her... she said things that were the other way round of wad she used to keep telling me.. a bunch of lies... dun even know she really means it cause its all in TEXT! not even a call .... i guess things now days or so unsincere... she said that i have very high ego,pride and arrogan.. i admit i am.. but thats the way i am cause all my life.. i only learn things when ppl point it out to me.. unless people demotivate me.. spending 6 months wif her.. she sees me this way.. i can't change the way she thinks now.. she is forgetting abt me.. well.. i shall walk out of her life... i had feelings for her exactly 1 year.. only halfway than i manange to start a relationship wif her.. she always be my first love... and now it has end.. wat a journey.. i really got to thank her for showing me love this 6months even they are real or not.. well.. she wants to forget me which means i am not longer a part of her mind.. but no one can change history.. it has happened.. i hope she still remembers me.. she hates me and love someone else for now.. i hope its someone that will show her more love and teach her the right things.. love is blind.. i agree that.. i will learn how to accpect this... i never ask for this to happen.. in whatever relationship... when one falls .. both falls.. just like that and we are gone..

For me now!! Its the BEGINING!! 0f my life =) I learn from my first love and first break up.. i learn alot from this.. ITS TIME TO START YOUR DAMN LIFE!!! yea... my passion for music is always there.. music is the only thing that never fails me =) even love fails.. but music never... I am enjoying my singlehood once agian.. Wooo HOOo !! replacing wif someone else is totally navive... i wanna enjoy life and go on this journey towards my dream... I thank god for giving me this life ... One LIfe .. Live It!

No comments: