Wednesday, January 11, 2006

after soccer training

today had pc started at 930 and after that had econs, geog and chinese... damn boring haha.. slept halfway watching the geog vid.. think i din get enough sleep.. cause someone called me up at 1am last nite.. haiz... and i couldnt sleep well as my bro watch tv... until 4 am .. bei tahan.. after that went to meet my og frens at canteen.. haha always the table full one.. than no choice go sit wif my classmates.. ok la.. today made a few more new frens ... than played soccer in the rain.. traning.. was tough..as my leg calf hurts.. and my hips... but so far alrite... feel damn good passing the ball around wif confidence.. but dun tell its enough to improve my fitness and skills.. have been practicing alot of freekicks.. corners.. and my shooting.. anyway.. the good news is that i getting my pay this saturday!!! WOHOO!!!.. here i come baby.. addidas +10 hehehhehe.. .woohooo... and get a good massage for my legs.. damn tired.. and abit swollen.. my ankle still haven recovered.. damn =( anyway.. just waiting till brighter days

No comments: