Saturday, January 14, 2006

defeat

hello once agian.. today went back to tanglin for cca open house wif hakim.. miss the ncc show duo.. and i dun really like the new clt ernest.. looks so nerd and cocky.. wanted to teach my cadets new cheers but wasnt in the mood too.. i miss the feeling of being in ncc.. anyway.. after that.. had keyboard lesson.. my fingers became stiff agian.. maybe i never play for quite sometime but still in touch ehh :D went back to skool for soccer match agianst this MOE team.. wa lan lei.. they got this player damn freaking good la.. dribble pass the whole defence like water la.. bei tahan.. than i miss my shots too so sad.. and i think i play crapy la today.. cannot pass properly.. after the game my left ankle so pain la... than went to queensway.. wanted to get the new +10 the boots i all along desired for.. but than my pay still haven get =( damn sad sia.. tml i die die must get ah.. or else i even more sad... after that i went to macs to eat.. than this bryan ah.. make me laugh until my stomach cramp la.. damn spastic.. laugh all the way sia.. until he finally got in the cab and went home.. okay la.. today nothing much to say.. so yea.. nite mates

No comments: