Monday, January 09, 2006

tired

hello mates once agian.. its been along time since i blog.. well some updates.. just started skool.. jjc :D finished my orientation camp not long ago.. took the art stream.. h2 lit geog economics.. h1 chinese pw gp maths.. seriously.. i never had the idea of jc to be this fun.. i mean like there are always mates that can help u.. unliked secondary skool.. i used to hate skool.. and always thinking of getting into poly to like escape this skool thinking.. but jjc changed my thoughts.. i really enjoy going to skool. now.. i have my og 19 .. my og sa.. my frens.. soccer mates.. almost anyone i can find.. my classmates got to know 2 of them only today.. haha.. so gald today the soccer trials kristian and me got through.. and those well derserved j1.. played table tennis in skool today also and basketball.. haha i learn a few skills that would help me in my table tennis.. and my bro like always so action.. that he so good.. haha wait till i train wif my fren.. damn exhausted now.. after the whole trial.. we ran 10 rounds around the field.. luckly i could handle it.. but i feel so sick now.. =( btw i heard my og is joining superband.. i was like hahahahhaha... anyway.. life rocks now =) but i hate it when i collect results.. cause thats when some of my og members will go seprate ways.. but surelly we must keep in touch.. even knowing them for 3days.. they are like my soulmates ..

No comments: