Thursday, July 13, 2006

hey

omfg ... i am soooo excited.. okok.. this is what happen.. someone adds me on msn.. and i ask WHO ARE U? and he replied... SOMEONE WHO U THINK U MIGHT KNOW... haha and i looked at his dp.. omg.. its her bf.. u noe my hrmm.. bf.. then keep asking me things what happen.. hahaha okoko.. u noe wad matters most? it settled for mE!! omg... i am like finnally FINALLLY CLEARED!!! WHEW! mates.. i am out clean and yet the other side is letf wif more shit to clear.. haha.. okok.. now its all about friends and family.. ITS CLEARED CHOP 1000 times settled whew!

now days.. love is hard to find.. because people just say i love you without their whole heart.. maybe the world today made the communication so good that u can find another better one so easily so yea.. its possible to like love someone else instead of just one.. thats why i always love classic tales.. its more of a kind of 1 to 1... omg come on i just got screwed up by my previous one and now telling me that regreted going with me because i am just too popular?? while on the back she is wif someone else.. fuck it mate.. ever since i knew about this.. i try my best to find all the reasons in the world to forget about her.. seriously.. AHH BULL SHIT LA!! YUR SPOILING MY WORLD OF LOVE.... thats why i think gays have the best love in the world sometimes.. its like so hard to find gays.. and they just have that love which is deeper and better than most of the gal and guys who are in love!! OMG !! WHATS WRONG IS WITH THIS WORLD!! haha i think i gonna compose a song like that some day.. sayyinng that gays love is better than normal love for todayh... its such a disgrace to man everywhere and me..

love currently just sucks to me now .. cause all i hear is screwed up people..
maybe once in a million.. i got to be 100 times more strict wif my rules now .. or else i gonna get into another major accident agian.. lol..

now its all in my own world.. if u wanna be part of the ride.. think twice if yur worth a try.. and make sure that u know wad u want.. even as a fren.. just hate when things just screw

so yea.. rawk on!

No comments: