Tuesday, July 11, 2006

update

hey hey hey sup mates!! woho haha
life has been going allrite for me now and then..
went to skool soccer trials yesterday and managed to get into the np soccer team.. damn really happy abt it despite my ankle like kind of fail to show my full potential.. its okay.. since i am in now.. i should take care of my ankle well.. been playing goalkeeper for my class team haha. last saturday.. we had a street soccer competition and won a couple of games.. all the way i played keeper.. its such a strange feeling for me cause i never like being keeper.. with my twisted ankle like this i had no choice.. so i offer my service of being a goalkeeper.. well.. some of my classmates thinks i am not good enough to be in the skoolteam.. even i heard it from somewhere.. there is nothing better i can do to fight them back but to prove them wrong one day.. its okay when people just criticise me directly, but on my back.. i think its disgusting.. so much for being a classmate.. well.. i dun intend to get mad or wad.. i should learn to be modest and just keep quiet abt it like i never heard a single thing..

besides that.. i will be playing soccer agian tml .. at the new court.. oh yea.. ngee ann have a soccer court now.. i spend like 70% of my time them after skool.. really enjoying to play with the people around here.. more time to train some skills too.. oh yea my fitness really dropped to the core.. i think now its just 40% of wad i had 5months ago.. eating soooo much now.. i am getting alitte fat hahaha..

i hope i get my laptop back today.. suppose to be yesterday , but then.. they ask my dad to call today agian.. and yea please come back to me today!! haha.. the weather is super nice now.. just stop raining.. a perfect time to sleep haha.. but ya now i got to really catch up my skoolwork.. i been missing out alot of things.. i am now fearing of not doing well for my exams later this year.. i really wanna do well.. not just pass..

oh yea.. on sunday.. zul and cheng leong camped at my house to do project and watch world cup hahahaha.. its really a disaster haha.. we 3 were like doing things at the same time.. but yea.. its like the first time i had frens who stayed overnite to just do project and watch soccer.. its fun la.. haha.. camping the whole day at home wif them.. in the end all of us slept during the match ahhahaha.. i only woke up during the penalty shootout.. my brother was like screaming all over the house ITALY!!! hahah..

the next day we went to skool together.. edman saw the 3 of us marching towards him hahah.. its the first time zul came to skool early!! because he is with me wad.. haha.. then later during break we went to zul house to take his soccer stuffs for the trials later that day .. haha guess wad... zul's dad drove us to skool in a BUS!!!! MUAHAHAH.. its like so big la.. then only 3 of us ... its just like so funny la..

now i just chilling out at the atirm to catch up some work... everyone has gone home how sad =( .. haha..

oh yea.. abt my life in general.. its much better than it used to be the past few post i made.. i am starting to open my life agian.. which is good =)
rawk on!

No comments: